Every door is the right door when you come to BACS, so people who need assistance with housing, employment, behavioral health, food, healthcare, community-building, and more are all welcomed and will find the support they need at our neighborhood hubs. BACS will do whatever we can to help you directly, or point you in the right direction with a warm hand-off to one of our partner agencies.
- North County Housing Resource Center: 2809 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705
- South County Wellness Center: 40963 Grimmer Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538
- Hedco Wellness Center: 590 B Street, Hayward, CA 94541
- Towne House Wellness Center: 629 Oakland Ave, Oakland, CA 94611
- Valley Wellness Center: 3900 Valley Ave, Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Cedar Wellness Center: 4600 47th Ave, Suite 111, Sacramento, CA 95824
- Sycamore Wellness Center: 9333 Tech Center Dr, Ste 100, Sacramento, CA 95826
Call us at 510-613-0330 for help. 211 is a free resource to locate social services throughout the Bay Area. Simply dial 2-1-1.