BACS’ Adult Day Programs are a space where elders with memory disorders can connect with others, socialize, and participate in guided activities. Our services offer respite for caregivers and families, and diverse activities for adults and elders with a wide range of abilities and needs. At Bay Area Community Services sites, our dedicated and caring staff provide structure & stimulation.
- Daily exercise including gentle yoga, chair volleyball, and afternoon strolls
- Two fresh and balanced meals, and two snacks throughout the day
- Access to a Sensory Garden, specifically designed to stimulate memory
- Visits from local elementary school children
- Field trips to museums and shows
- Ongoing support and education for caregivers
- Expert presentations on current events
- Creative activities
- Door-to-door transportation as needed
Bay Area Community Services has been offering memory care services since 1987. These programs serve more than 100 people per year. Our two locations, in Fremont and Oakland, cost between $55 and $75 a day — making BACS the most affordable provider in the entire Bay Area.
Adult Day Care Program Hours:
9:00 am – 3:00 pm regular hours
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm extended hours